Experience: 1.5 Years
Job Location: Pune
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1.5 – 5 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
- Good knowledge in Java
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.