Experience: 1 or 1+ years
Job Location: Pune
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Mandatory: Sound understanding of core C development, Multi-Threading, Ansible & Maven, having the expertise to work on the Unix-Linux platform, SQL.
- Should have excellent debugging and analytical skills.
- DevOps knowledge.
- Optional: Excellent knowledge with object-oriented design & coding standards and methodologies.
- Able to work independently work on design and development areas.
- Optional: Experience with agile engineering practices such as SCRUM development, DevOps, CI, Jenkins.
- Use innovative ways to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Adhere to the organization’s software development standards in an agile environment.
- Actively seek out and eliminate impediments & find creative ways of improving the teams’ productivity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.