Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Pune
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat, or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Design, develop, modify, debug, and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1 to the max. 3 years of experience in Digital/web client-side engineering and design including frameworks/technologies
- Web/UI Dev ecosystem and tools: Node JS, Web pack, Gulp, Jasmin/Mocha (Test Frameworks), Packaging tools, etc.
- Back End technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, Restful Web services, maven, etc.
- Backend Dev ecosystem and tools: Application servers (WebLogic/Tomcat/WebSphere), Jenkins, Cache Framework,
- UNIX, Database systems (couchbase / MongoDB /oracle), Code quality tools, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.