Job Role: Software Test Engineer
Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Gurgaon
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- Software Testing experience of 1 to 5 years
- Preferred to have experience in Kenan Testing
- Must have experience in Unix, Oracle and Telecom Background
- Good to have BSS Testing experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.