Job Role: Software Engineer
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures
- Effective problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, or C
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.