Job Location: Hyderabad
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world that encompass more than 26 million square feet.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data
- Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.