Job Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Amazon Technical Academy is among a growing list of programs that provide Amazon employees with the resources to gain critical new skills for in-demand roles, at Amazon and beyond. The company has pledged to skills train or “upskill” 100,000 employees by 2025, backed by a $700 million investment. You will have an opportunity to impact the customer experience, implementation, and robustness of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. As in all of our roles, we’re looking for people who love inventing on behalf of customers, who demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and who want to have fun while they make history.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.