Job Location: Bangalore
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. Each of these groups has different needs, and we always work to meet those needs, innovating new solutions to make things easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective.
- Knowledge of RESTful distributed systems with high scalability and availability requirements using Java and/or Python Flask.
- Knowledge of front-end libraries/frameworks like React and/or Angular Framework.
- Data Modeling for SQL and NoSQL database systems, ORM Frameworks such as Hibernate, SQL Alchemy, etc.
- Working with cloud architecture, web services, and web sites
- Professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, source code management & build processes.
Join Us for More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.