Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Amazon Webstore is a complete e-commerce platform that enables companies to leverage Amazon technology and expertise in building and managing their direct-to-consumer business. Commerce sites built on the Amazon Webstore platform utilize Amazon’s powerful cloud infrastructure and payment processing technology to deliver a scalable, secure online shopping experience to customers.
The ideal candidate will need exemplary analytical skills, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, innovate and solve complex problems using simple solutions and have a passion for creating scalable, reliable & maintainable enterprise facing software systems. As a software engineer, you will be part of a dynamic group of engineers where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued. Engineers worldwide will look to you for mentorship, guidance, and solutions to complex problems.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience, is required.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem- solving, and complexity analysis
- Writing best quality code, following engineering best practices, doing effective code reviews and coaching the team to follow the highest standards in developing solutions.
- Strong customer obsession and ownership to independently drive projects and deliver results.
- Experience building reliable, scalable, secure and complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stakeholders and partner teams
- Experience in machine learning
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.