Website Altran Technologies India
Job Role: Network Engineer
Experience: 1-6 years
Walk-in Date: 3rd August 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Gurgaon
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region).
- Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA.
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Mentoring of New Hires.
- Prior troubleshooting experience.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills.
Altran (Aricent) Technology,
Tower 4, Candor IT, SEZ, Tikri,
Sector 48, Near Subhash Chowk, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
To apply for this job please visit www.altran.com.