Job Role: UI/UX Designer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Proficient working with common project tools.
- UI Design portfolio.
- Education: Bachelors in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Understand the capabilities and nuances of supporting different browsers and platforms.
- Experience in producing high-quality, responsive markup and stylesheets using HTML5 and CSS3 that can be readily used
- with popular UI frameworks in a single-page app.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is add on.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Freshers with good skill set can apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adohm.com.