Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Chennai
Acurus enables our clients to integrate complex medical systems – data, technology, and process. We focus on the building blocks of system implementation, software tools, operational support of required administrative systems, and analytics that drive interoperability within healthcare delivery. Our culture based on Honesty, Commitment, and Integrity creates a unique climate for our team to provide an extraordinary client experience.
- PHP Developer with good enough knowledge in Core PHP & MySQL
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the servers and the users
- Full-stack development of modules with proper SDLC including the maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and effectiveness
- The ability to perform Unit Testing is mandatory
- Knowledge of AJAX, Jquery, HTML, CSS will bring in an additional score
- Strong PHP programming ability
- MVC Frameworks, Codeigniter
- MySQL database design
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Hold any PHP certificate will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.acurussolutions.com.