Website Accel Tree
Job Title : Java Programmer/Developer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 1-3 years
Location : Pune
Company Profile :
AccelTree is a software company with a decade-long experience in digital technology, that offers a wide variety of products and solutions for New Business and Underwriting to the BFSI sector, with special focus on Insurance. We are amongst the first few companies with our very own mobility platform comprising of a server-side enterprise middleware, called FREDᵀᴹ (MEAP), created in 2005 and a framework, called Stallionᵀᴹ (MADP) which was introduced in 2011, for building OS agnostic applications. We have over 25 clients including many Fortune 500 companies in the Insurance space, and more than 100,000 active users. We have partnered with some of the most reputed Insurers in the world and have a rich implementation experience across geographies, having configured many complex insurance products including unit-linked products.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to and support Working directly with other developers and product/project managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Demonstrated competency in system analysis & design and technical skill in Java, JEE, JSP, HTML5, CSS 3, AJAX, JQuery, Java scripts, etc.
- Experience in enterprise data integration is a plus, as is experience in complex or large-scale software projects and web and server-side applications.
- Hands-on experiences using latest UI and Java technologies. MUST be self-starter, motivated and have good communication skills.
- The position requires a detailed technical understanding of n-Tier Web Development using JBOSS and
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and problem solving skills are critical.
- Applicant must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tasks will include development of technical specifications, software programming, performing unit testing and supporting systems and business acceptance testing.
- Provide design, implementation and test estimates as input to project plans
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.acceltree.com.