Job Title : QA
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 3-6 years
Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Company Profile :
ABSYZ Software Consulting Pvt Ltd is a majority-owned subsidiary of Youngsoft Inc, Michigan. Started in 2011, ABSYZ became a Platinum Consulting Partner with Salesforce in 2019 and was acquired by Youngsoft Inc in the same year. A niche team of 250+ strong Salesforce, Digital – Mobility and UI/UX consultants spread across the world for digital transformation requirements. As a Salesforce boutique partner and system integration, ABSYZ caters to a wide range of solutions from Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics, Integrations and Custom App Development. A separate mobile application, UI/UX and the digital team augments these services. A CMMI level 3 company.
- Should have experienced 3 – 6 years of Manual & Automation testing.
- Good to have experience in SFDC Test min 1yr (Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud etc.)
- Automation Experience with Selenium (framework development from scratch) with Java
- Integrating testing tools Soap UI/REST/Postman
- Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing to ensure coverage of the project.
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
- Should be able to do test case executions, test summary reports and maintain Requirements traceability matrix.
- Identify any potential quality issues immediately and report to the manager.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the highest quality software is deployed safely and quickly.
- Experienced in using Industry standard Test case management/Defect Management tools like Jira, HP-ALM ,
- Documentum for test development, execution, defect management and traceability matrix Knowledge on
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Should be experienced working in Agile Projects
- Should have experienced in Salesforce testing (Good to have)
- Exposure to Mobile testing
- Ability to work as part of a team or work independently with good work ethics.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers/Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit absyz.com.