Job Location: Bangalore
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion in revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Implementation of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
- Responsible to deliver work products on time with defined quality.
- Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Development skills in C#\WinForms\WPF\.NET.
- Develop and maintenance of WinForms\WPF applications.
- We should have knowledge of different tools like – Visual Studio 2015, TFS.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming system(OOPs) concepts.
Join Us For Latest Job Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.