1 Oct 2013
SQL DBA Administrators SO_DEL-0560866
- 5 + years of experience.
- Good in SQL Server RDBMS architecture concepts.
- Usage of System catalogs on Query Analyzer.
- Space management including Filegroups.
- Managing Transaction log files.
- User management.
- Backup and recovery methods using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyser.
- Logical backup and recovery using export/import from one instance to another.
- SQL network configuration ( using Server / Client Network utilities)
- Database performance tuning.
- Trouble shooting database issues.
- Basic SQL and T/SQL knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Windows (Windows 2000, Windows 2003).
- Working Knowledge of SQL Server Cluster.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005.
- Use of problem and change management tools.
- Soft Skills.
- Must have excellent team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude.
- Customer focus.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good English speaking/writing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years experience in SQL DBA or SQL Database administrator or SQL Admin.
- At least 2 years experience in Install.
- At least 2 years experience in Performance tuning.
- At least 2 years experience in configure.
- At least 2 years experience in Patching.
- At least 2 years experience in Clustering.
- English: Fluen.