PHOTON Interactive Walk-In For Freshers As Content Writers
Job Role:Content Writers
Experience:0 – 5 Years (Night Shift)
Walk-In Date:04 Jan – 10 Jan 2017
Walk-In Time:04:00 PM
- Writes and coordinates content for internal or client-facing newsletters, white papers, blogs and key customer stories.
- Researches subject matter online, develops story outlines, references reliable source material.
- Contributes to the companys social channels (with emphasis on Twitter & LinkedIn), and seeks out opportunities to engage with influencers.
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
Stays up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Juggles several content projects at a time, turning in new content and constructive edits in a matter of hours.
- Writes or edits internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, and sales enablement materials as needed.
- Must be willing to work in Night Shift.
- An excellent command over the English language (Preferably English Literature/ Journalism/ Communication).
- Passion for creative content generation.
- Superior English writing and editing skills.
- Ability to share writing samples.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume.
- Last 3 months payslips.
- 1 Passport size photo.
- Print out of this mail to avail access inside DLF (Soft/Hard copy).
PHOTON Interactive (P) Ltd.,
DLF IT Park, Block 5, 2nd Floor,
1/124, Shivaji Gardens, Mount Poonamallee Road,
Manapakkam, Chennai – 89.