Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Software engineer’s main contribution is to develop applications in C to tests different APIs functionalities developed for the Intel’s latest and upcoming platforms and technologies.
- Also, automate the test execution using scripting languages TCL/Python/Perl and few other Linux utilities like sed, awk, expect as part of TCL, regex, cronjob etc. Designing test cases, writing, develop and execute.
- Regular discussion with the developer to understand the implementation and scope of the testing etc. Understand and use the different software versioning tools, bug tracking tools, Microsoft office in advance.
- The software engineer will have great opportunity to learn the software development cycle, work, support and influence SW developers during all phases of SW development.
- Good oral and written communication skills, strong development and problem-solving skills.
- A clear understanding of the Datacom protocols Ethernet, IPV4, IPV6, TCP/UDP, application layer protocols, understanding of the Telecom Networks 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G will be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1367260/Software Engineer →