Website Apogaeis Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – requirement gathering, concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Self-starter with a fierce desire to learn and an ability to think outside the box.
- Embrace learning new technologies and undertaking tasks in unfamiliar areas.
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical requirement for Android app.
- Go Getter, true coder and passion to learn new technologies.
Primary Skills :
- Hands-on programming knowledge (Python/Django/PHP/Android/Swift/Ruby on Rails/JAVA/NodeJS etc.).
- Hands-On knowledge of SQL and able to implement Database and data validations for end to end product.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, writing, speaking, listening, analytical, trouble-shooting and development skills.
- Git, VNC viewer, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Redis etc.
Good to Have :
- Programming experience of Hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience in Phone Gap, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, jQuery Mobile, jMobi etc.
- Experience in developing auto-responsive web sites.
- Experience in developing PHP/Java based RESTFul web services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com