Website Maintec Technologies
Job Role: System Analyst
Qualification: B.Tech,BCA, B.Sc 2015/2016/2017
Walk-in Date: 26th to 31st July 2017
Walk-in Time: 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Maintec Technologies invites Fresher Graduates for Walk-in Interviews for Its IT Infrastructure Management group who is to be deployed at Client Premises.
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- freshers who is having their all semesters marksheet are eligible.
- Good command in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
3M-215 Builiding, East of NGEF,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 043.