Website JPMorgan Chase
Job Role :CT RQD QA Automation Engineer
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location :Hyderabad
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees.
- RQD QA Automation Engineer-Associate will be a hands-on technical member for the Risk AD team.
- The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of QA testing and SDLC, data structures, distributed processing and automation.
- As a QA Automation Engineer on the RQD Team, you will work closely with development team and Business Analysts to analyze the business and technical requirements and specifications, development of test strategies and plans, development and execution of automated and manual test cases and test scripts, and communication of test results and outcomes.
- Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
- Creates detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks.
- Strong programming background.
- Experience with open-source test automation tools.
- Develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI).
- Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence).
- Solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/ShowJob/Id/50247/CT RQD QA Automation Engineer →