Job Role :Web Designer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 to 4 Years
Walk-In Date :01 Aug to 04 Aug 2017
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM
Job Location :Bangalore
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services. The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services.
- Develop HTML frames and HTML pages as per design provided by designer.
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects.
- Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding – processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like HTML and programming.
- Strong working knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5.
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery.
- Any graduate with 1-4 years of relevant experience in website responsive design.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in Responsive website development.
- Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap.
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd,
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park ,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,