Job Role :SEO Analyst
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 to 1 Year
Walk-In Date :26th July to 28th July 2017
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location :Hyderabad
4,000 of the world’s largest companies make better and more timely decisions thanks to our unique data, expert analysis and innovative solutions delivered through a single platform. At GlobalData, our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative. Through our acquisitions, we have now become one of the largest data and insights solution providers in the world.
- Carry out Key word research.
- Hands on experience on on-site and off-site SEO.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge on Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit, StumbleUpon, SlashDot).
Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing.
- Keep pace with SEO practices, Social Media trends and development.
- Passion for SEO and overall Digital Marketing.
- A can-do attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- A good team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Analytical mindset.
2nd Floor, NSL Centrum,
Plot No-S1, Phase 1 & 2, KPHB Colony,
Near: BSNL Office,
Hyderabad – 500072.