Website Cisco Systems
Job Role :Software Engineer (Intern)
Eligibility :Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Job Location :Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception.
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher.
Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Sourcing-Software-Engineer-Intern-India/1210589 →