Job Role: Test Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc
Brocade is challenging itself, its partners and customers to embrace greener business operations. We’re focused on delivering high-performance, energy-efficient data center infrastructure solutions. And as part of our commitment, we’re an annual participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project. We also evaluate the environmental benefits of our corporate leases.Our 562,000 square foot San Jose headquarters campus is a superb example of flexibility, scalability, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should execute tests for new features, new hardware and functionality of Brocade products.
- Should have responsibility to work with multiple Test Engineers in Brocade India and also in
- Must be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in testing one or more of the following areas.
- Must have knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, VRRP, PIM, MPLS, RSVP, etc.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://brocade.taleo.net/careersection/br_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=170576 →