Job Role:Domain Test Engineer
ABB is a pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. For more than four decades, we have been at the forefront, innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Every day, we drive efficiency, safety and productivity in utilities, industry, transport and infrastructure globally. With a heritage spanning more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 132,000 people.
- Good Knowledge on Microgrid solutions & Functional and system test concepts.
- Good Knowledge on RTU based solutions and testing of programmable logic controllers (IEC61131-3)
- Testing for SA Communication protocols like MODBUS, IEC60870-5-103, IEC 61850, DNP3, IEC60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104
- Knowledge in creating Test case in TFS and execution in TFS-MTM.
- Knowledge on Matlab and Simulink is an added advantage.
- IEC61850 based engineering concepts and solutions as an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Patch validation tests based on Microsoft and other third party software’s.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://new.abb.com/careers/job-advertisement/details/62138412/domain-test-engineer →